Friday, February 10, 2017

February guest designer... Haven

Please welcome Haven as our February double page guest designer!

Hi, I’m Haven from Eugene, Oregon.  I’m a busy mother of 4 (3 girls and a boy) and the wife to my amazing husband Ben.  I got started in traditional 12X12 layouts over 18 years ago and have dabbled in other disciplines of paper crafting.  I enjoy trying new techniques, scrap challenges and a good sketch.  I’m currently on the design team at lasting memories and Use your stuff.  I’m super excited to be here at Stick it down for February’s double page sketch.  You can also find me at http://haven-amacher.blogspot.com

This is our February double page sketch:

 and here is Haven's page:

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot in the future, just play along with any of our sketch challenges. One winner from each sketch challenge will be a guest designer in the future!

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.