Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Double page team July - December 2017!

Lots of new faces on the double page team for this term!


I'm 53 years old, married and I have three grown up stepchildren. I have a full time job. I and my DH love to travel and spend time at our cabin in the mountains. Everywhere we go we take pictures, a lot of pictures. I'vie been scrapping for about 11 years now and since we have a lot of pictures I love to make double page layouts with many photos on. For me it's important to tell a story, so journaling are essential for me. Most of the time I write my journal by hand. Early I found out that stamps were great to use on my pages. The last yeras I have also gone into mixed media, and love to use paints, mists, inks, and other mediums on my pages, often together with stencils and stamps. Sometimes I make my own embellishments and I alter chipboard to go with my photos. I also make single layouts, cards, and altered projects.


 
Hi, I am Tina.I live in South Williamsport, PA. I am married to a wonderful man now 22 years between the 2 of us we have 8 kids, 17 Grandkids, 2 Greatgrandkid with a pair of twins and another on the way :) We are the owners to 1 fur-baby too, Buddy an Australian cattle dog (Blue Heelers) and has been part of our lives since 2004. I'm a mold ejection laborer working the night shift for Shop Vac. 
I started scrapbooking in 2007 when 2 coworkers/friends took me to my first crop, one of the girls said all I needed to bring was the pictures and anything special to go with them, she provided me with my first album and I had access to her supply of paper. I fell in love with the hobby that day and have been doing it since, that year for Christmas they gave me my first tote-bag kit that I still use when going to crops. I love to scrap in my Scrapcave (scraproom) it gives a chance to relax and enjoy the process of preserving memories. I scrap, make cards, smash and project life.



I'm Lauren and I'm from Philadelphia, PA. I've been married to my husband Mike for 9 years.  We met in elementary school and started dating the summer after we graduated from high school. We have two furbabies, Rocky the Boxer and Daphne the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I work from home for a yearbook publishing company, so even in my job, I work with photography and page layouts. I started scrapbooking 14 years ago and I am absolutely obsessed. My other hobbies include antiquing, photography, reading, gardening, and cooking/baking. I love to travel, and that provides so many scrapportunities for layouts. 


 

Hey there, I'm Niki. I live near London in the UK with my hubby and our two young kiddies, Sophie aged 5 and Max aged 3 who are pretty much always the subjects of my layouts. Aside from being a full time mum, near enough full time childminder, I would also call myself a full time scrapper! I teach scrapbooking classes locally, am on the Hey Little Magpie design team, the Silhouette UK design team and GoGo Getaway design team and I average around 30 layouts per month! I just love playing with pretty paper and glittery things and enjoy keeping all those memories of my babies and my day to day life. My favourite manufacturers right now are Crate Paper and Cocoa Vanilla Studio, oh and Pinkfresh Studio and I would describe my scrappy style as a 'throw it all on' kind of style. I love to drink vanilla coffee and eat shortbread biscuits while I scrap. Thanks so much for having me on the Stick it Down design team I can't wait to get my scrap on with you! xx


I am a HS science teacher by training and substitute teach a few days a week.  I help my husband run his business and manage our little mini-farm of chickens, Black Angus steer in the summer, and raise German Shepherds.  My most important job is being Mom to our two boys!  We adopted them from Russia not quite 8 years ago.  DS #1 is a Senior in High School and DS #2 is in 6th grade.  We also have a daughter who is a Senior college.  I’ve been crafting all my life and scrapping since 1997 when I started with Creative Memories . . . but soon diverged!  My favorite thing to scrap is events and double page layouts are my go-to format.  I also enjoy making cards and creating home décor. It is a pleasure to join the Stick It Down design team, thanks for having me!



Hi there, I am Cathy and I hail from sunny South Africa. I have been scrapping since 2003... was introduced to this hobby by my BFF Judi and have not looked back. I eat, sleep and create scrapbook layouts. I love to scrap with a "mix and match" style... ie anything goes so long as the photos are highlighted and the story is told. I am married to Keith and mother to Aaron, who features in most of my pages. My scrapping is my photo album and thus I scrap the everyday memories that we make. I am honoured to be chosen to be part of this team and can't wait to get stuck in and scrap.


Essie


Hi - I'm Essie (Esther) and I'm very excited to be joining the double page team ! I have been crafting my whole life and discovered scrapbooking in about 1998 through Creative Memories. I live with my partner Pete who is very tolerant of my paper addiction and messy spare room ! I design and teach for Go Go Getaway and my favourite things are messy mixed media techniques and rubber stamping. 

Shannon

Hi!! I'm Shannon and I am a double page junkie so I am super excited to be joining the double-page team!  I just hate the thought of leaving a picture left unscrapped!  When I am not scrapping,  I am a wife, mother of 2 children and 3 furbabies and a Social Worker.  I have been scrapbooking in one form or another my whole life, but have been "acid free" since 2004.  In the past, I have had the privilege of designing for several manufacturer's and print magazines as well as on-line stores.  And I am so happy to be getting back into being part of a team after taking a break from scrapbooking to obtain my Master's degree.  

It can be hard to put together the double page team because we often do not receive many submissions. I am thrilled to be adding these ladies to the double page team this term - and I'm so happy that my "old" double page team is sticking with me! :)



3 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to be staying on the team and welcome to all the newbies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super excited to be part of this team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.